WITH warmer weather on the way, there are hot new deals to be had at some of my favourite chains.
From Greggs to Costa Coffee, brands have been introducing new summer food and drinks.
Enjoy the sun while grabbing a great deal at high street food chains[/caption]
And with my tips you can enjoy these tasty offers without eating away at too much cash.
- GREGGS: You’ll find two new pasta salads and a wrap, all costing £2.75. There’s also an 80p lemon muffin – if you buy two, it is cheaper than Waitrose’s £1.75 two-pack. Thirsty? Try a sparkling cherryade or mango and pineapple drink, both £1.15. For added savings, register with Greggs Rewards to get exclusive treats. SAVE: 75p
- McDONALD’S: The fast food chain has launched a £2.59 Millionaire’s Frappe, which is perfect for a sweet tooth. Better still, it’s 99p cheaper than Starbucks’ caramel frappe. McDonald’s has also introduced £1.99 iced lattes and are 71p cheaper than Starbucks’ tall iced caffe latte. SAVE: 99p
- COSTA COFFEE: Costa has a number of additions to its menu, including a strawberry cold brew and a mozzarella and tomato wrap. More importantly, its meal deal is back until September 4. Shoppers can get a sandwich, panini or salad with a snack and a drink for £4.95 every day between 11am and 2pm. With the most expensive combination costing £7.15, this could equal a saving of £2.20. SAVE: £2.20
- NANDO’S: Go to the chicken chain to sample three new salads and four side dishes. The salads are big enough for a main, but you can have them with a chicken breast or two chicken thighs for £3.30 extra. The house salad — lettuce tossed with cucumber, baby plum tomatoes, olives and peppers — is just £6, £1.99 cheaper than Hungry Horse’s £7.99 similar Classic Salad. SAVE: £1.99
- Prices correct at time of going to press. Deals and offers subject to availability.
Deal of the day
MAKE your clothes smell like flowers with Comfort Creations strawberry & lily fabric conditioner 33 Wash, now £2 at Morrisons. Was £3.30.
GO to the cinema for just £2.48 with Sweet Sundays. All you need to do is buy two family-size bags of Maltesers, M&Ms, Minstrels, Skittles and Starburst. For more info visit sweetsundays.co.uk.
This Melissa Odabash swimsuit will set you back £224[/caption]
PLANNING summer beachwear? Grab a bargain swimsuit at M&S very like one by designer Melissa Odabash.
Shop & Save
Tesco is offering a bargain on PG Tips[/caption]
WHAT a tea-rrific deal. Tesco is offering boxes of 240 bags of PG Tips for just £2.99 usually £5.99.
My Sun Savers fiver
SYLVIA RUSSELL, of Hampton, South West London, says: “I’m saving up my Savers Fivers to buy some plants for the garden.”
- Share your Savers fiver stories at sunsavers.co.uk/fivers and get 28 codes, worth £5, if we print yours here. Please include your name and town.
Reader’s saving tip
MICHELLE HARRISON, from Stockport, says: “Hairspray lids make great little storage containers. Ideal for make-up and earrings. They keep your drawers nice and tidy without you having to spend a penny.”
- Share suggestions at sunsavers.co.uk/tips and get 28 codes, worth £5, if we print yours here. Please include your name and town.
Hols from £15 are back
HERE is another chance to book one of our fantastic Hols From £15.
Choose from 229 holiday parks in the UK and Europe. You can check out all the destinations and holiday parks at thesun.co.uk/holidays. The bargain breaks are available all the way until August.
Our Hols From £15 are peak dates, giving you a bigger choice of European holidays compared to our Hols From £9.50 dates.
Pick from either a three-night weekend break or a four-night midweek break. For those who are able to go midweek, you will get your fourth night completely FREE.
To book a holiday, all you need to do is collect FIVE tokens, codewords or Sun Savers codes from those printed daily inside The Sun until May 28. Today’s token and codeword are below, and today’s Sun Savers code is on Page 20. If you have collected FIVE codewords, go to thesun.co.uk/holidays and enter them to book.
Or to book by post, send back your printed tokens along with the booking form found online.
If you are collecting with Sun Savers, go to the Sun Savers app or sunsavers.co.uk and click “Start Collecting” on the “Holidays From £15” page found in the “Offers” section. Next, enter your FIVE Sun Savers codes to unlock booking.
You can even pay for your holiday using the cash in your Sun Savers wallet. Just make sure you book early, as the best holidays go fast.
- Price per person based on four sharing. Subject to availability. Code/token collect. T&Cs and date restrictions apply, see thesun.co.uk/holidays.
Play now to win £50,000 on the Sun Savers Raffle
JOIN thousands of readers taking part in the new Sun Savers Raffle.
Every Sun Savers code you enter will earn you a ticket for our £50,000 monthly Raffle.
There is no limit to how many tickets you can collect. So the more you enter, the better your chances.
To take part go to sunsavers.co.uk or open the Sun Savers app. Then opt in to each month’s Raffle by clicking “Yes!” when prompted and start collecting the Sun Savers codes printed daily in the paper.
Every time you scan or enter a code into Sun Savers, you get a Raffle ticket in the £50k Raffle.
Not yet a Sun Savers member? Just go to sunsavers.co.uk or find “Sun Savers” in the app store to get started.
- T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs at sunsavers.co.uk/faqs.
Fancy a free fiver?
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver. So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65.
We are keeping it super-simple. You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
MOST READ IN MONEY TIPS
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
To get you on your way, join today and we will put a bonus £1 in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t stop with free cash.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks — joining takes just 30 seconds, in three steps.